Aplinx Membership is a management tool designed for associations, clubs and network organisation. This Netagi package addresses an organisation’s need to have members join online and book tickets to events.
The Aplinx Member Management system Includes:
- Multi page website
- Member registration and payment
- Event booking and payment
- Email marketing system to automate the sending out of newsletters and promotions
What you use it for
- Industry associations
- Sporting associations
Why use it
- Reduces administration - Time and Expense
- Reduces the cost of email communication
- Improves event marketing and management
- Provides a complete and integrated system for managing all the key activities a member is involved in
- Simple and fast to set up
- Extremely flexible
- Very secure
- Provide members with a login to view special promotions, information and renew their membership
- No limit on the number of members
- Run multiple simultaneous events
- Integrates to the common payment gateways
- Support for payments through PayPal
- Manage the maximum number of tickets that are available for sale
- Send emails to groups of members
- Integrated E-newsletter reporting system
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Supports the export of membership lists
- Create new forms at any time for surveys
- Retain copies of newsletters online
Do I have to buy any software?
This is a complete Membership Management and marketing system, the total package is provided as an online business solution. There is no software to purchase or install. All you need is a computer connected to the Internet and an Internet browser.
Do I have to redevelop my membership information?
You can either re-use existing membership details or develop new content in the system. In addition, any existing member lists can easilly be imported into the Aplinx system.
Does it take long to get started?
There are three key areas to Aplinx Membership: website, members and member management.
- The website may be set up quite quickly. The actual time taken will depend on the degree of preparedness of the website content.
- Members can be imported from your existing database, or a new database created. To create a new database, simply define what details are required for each member.
- Membership Management - simply outline how you want your members managed... Do they need to pay to register? Or simply sign up with an email address? Does this registration expire after one month, one year, on a specific date or never? Are there multiple member types, or do all members have access to the same information? This can be as simple or complex as required. The more you know about what you want, before you start, the faster the startup process.
Can I use my own domain name?
Yes! Just contact us and we will make all the arrangements – We do not charge for this service, It’s a very simple process.
How many members can I add?
There is no limit. The actual amount is controlled by the amount of storage space, which you can increase at any time as required.
How many members can the system manage?
There is no limit on the number! You can create as many as you want. The number of members is limited by the amount of space you have.
Is it easy to add a new member to Aplinx Membership?
Yes, as simple as filling in a membership form - you can add each individually, or members can sign up themselves. If you need to upload a file of existing members, we can do that too.
Do you provide support?
Yes, we provide both email and telephone based help desk.
Do I need to know any HTML or programming?
No, the system has its own built in HTML Editor. All programming is done for you behind the scenes by the editor. Just define what information is required about each member, and how you want them managed.
Can I host this on my own server?
This capability is not currently supported but will be available very soon. Hosting is currently included as standard when you are using this system. Ongoing and regular upgrades to the software is also included, keeping you at the cutting edge and protected against system redundancy.